BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 17 September 2009

I Miss You!!!

I'm very miss u...I'm mising u..
I know you're very busy..
but I dunno what are your busying..
maybe prepare the examination..the what about of camp..
or another..other.....somethings else..
I always try my best for keeping keep contact..
but just only can be sms to you..this is only the way for you and me..
Forget since which day been started..we're less contact to...
I'm very mising you..but i'm unwillingly to disturb you..
Althout sometime were out of controls..
What are you doing ??Have you missing me??Would you be here??

4 道诏书:

jillwong said...

wow~missing who z?
haha~curious~~Xp

ShiYeBao said...

一个女生咯!!哈哈哈,。
想知道??

Esther said...

who you miss?is me?hahahahahaXD

yee said...

sweet leh~~hahax~~does she noe tat u missing her??XD